Dial Up Solutions

Clayton Zekelman clayton at MNSi.Net
Sat Oct 17 14:23:50 UTC 2015

3Com TC here.  9 users online at the moment.  Surprises me that it's
that high.  Last reboot on the HiperARC was 399 days ago. I almost
forgot how to log on to the damned thing.

At one time we had over 3000 DS0s worth of dialup capacity.

--

Clayton Zekelman
Managed Network Systems Inc. (MNSi)

tel. 519-985-8410