Microsoft / Outlook.com contact???

Arnaud de Prelle arnaud at pnzone.net
Thu Oct 15 13:05:40 UTC 2015

On 2015-10-15 01:58, Robert Glover wrote:
> On 10/13/2015 10:49 PM, Michael J Wise wrote:
>> Unfortunately, that's not going to work if the refusal reason was
>> FBLW15
>> (or TBLW15).
>>
>> You're not dealing with an issue on the Outlook/Hotmail side of the
>> house.
>>
>> If you had provided the last two octets, I might have been able to
>> give
>> some advice earlier, but alas, everyone seems loathe to actually say
>> which
>> IP is having issues.
>
> IP in question: 65.111.224.51
>
> Not trying to hide anything, but seeing the posts with obfuscated IPs
> has rubbed off on me I suppose (for better or for worse.
>
> I appreciate if you can help us out here.
>
> -Bobby

Hi Robert,

I just experienced the same problem. It took 10 days before I got
delisted without explanation.
My IP is clean, never blacklisted, SPF+DKIM+DMARC, present in DNSWL.org,
etc.

Note that I had no issues for sending emails to @outlook.com. I only had
issues (#FBLW15) when sending emails to Office365/ExchangeOnline users
(i.e. @dowcorning.com in this case).

Best Regards,
Arnaud.