IP-Echelon Compliance

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 01:17:36 UTC 2015

While you are at it you might want to stop sending DMCA notices to Canadian
ISPs. The DMCA does not apply in Canada. If your clients wish to litigate
against individual residential customers in Canada, you will first need to
obtain a court order requiring handover of data, on a case-by-case basis.

Just because the IP blocks in question are in ARIN space does not mean they
are subject to the DMCA.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/technology/tech-news/court-tells-teksavvy-to-reveal-customers-who-illegally-download-movies/article17025513/