IPv6 Irony.

Donn Lasher D.Lasher at f5.com
Mon Oct 12 23:45:29 UTC 2015

Having just returned from NANOG65/ARIN36, and hearing about how far IPv6 has come.. I find my experience with <large US-based ISP> support today Ironic.

Oh wait..

Hi, my name is Donn, and I’m speaking for… myself.

Irony is a cable provider, one of the largest, and earliest adopters of IPv6, having ZERO IPv6 support available via phone, chat, or email. And being pointed, by all of those contact methods, to a single website. A static website. In 2015, when IPv4 is officially exhausted.

:sigh: