IP-Echelon Compliance

Matthew Black Matthew.Black at csulb.edu
Fri Oct 9 22:53:51 UTC 2015

If the IP addresses, hostnames, or domain names are not yours, why would you even bother responding? IANAL, I don't think it's your responsibility to direct them to the correct place.

Consider an auto-responder directing them to the DMCA page of your corporate website.

matthew black
california state university, long beach