/27 the new /24

Mike mike-nanog at tiedyenetworks.com
Fri Oct 9 14:22:48 UTC 2015

On 10/08/2015 07:58 PM, Owen DeLong wrote:

> I can't remember the last time I saw a site stall due to reaching it over IPv6 it is that long ago.
>> It happens every day for me, which only amplifies my perception that v6 IS NOT READY FOR PRIME TIME.
> Yet you refuse to troubleshoot your issues with it that are not shared by others and blame the protocol for whatever is probably wrong with your own network. Interesting tactic.

Thats invalid. It matters not that you claim these isses are not 'shared
by others' - they are experienced routinely by others, and it's growing
worse as more 'services' are transitioned to 'v6' but then the attendant
support such as monitoring and operational knowledge/experience hasn't
caught up and those transitioned services fail on v6 silently for long
periods of time. That is the majority of the v6 world today and it's
useless to claim otherwise.

Mike-