NR Software\Xeex Communications

Bob Evans bob at FiberInternetCenter.com
Thu Oct 8 20:09:49 UTC 2015

Equinix is truly one of the worst and over priced in Silicon Valley
California. It's why Coresite does so well here. Coresite has less than 48
hour cross connect completion and remote hands the same day for
non-emergencies. For rare emergencies you can rush remote hands and
Coresite staff gets in your rack right away.

We have been treated badly at PAIX PALO ALTO.

In their paix palo alto facility they had a bathroom pipe break -we took
photos- it rained "literally poured" on our rack. I had to tell the paix
staff to run next door at Walgreens and buy all the paper towels they
could until someone finds towels. Inches of water on the floor.

Zero help or responsibility- giant waste of time. They are still in denial
mode. Yet they paid the plumbers to repair the bathroom pipes that broke
and had about 5 techs pushing inches of water around.

We had to put in new gear and they never paid a dime  - I think Equinix
doesn't have insurance and doesn't care about your protection even if
their facility fails.  To our legal letter, their response was that our
own insurance should pay. Our insurance didn't want to hear about it,
because they cover customers and we had no customers gear involved.

Thank You
Bob Evans
CTO