AW: AW: /27 the new /24

Jürgen Jaritsch jj at anexia.at
Sat Oct 3 09:04:47 UTC 2015

Hi,

yeah, of course there are newer models ... I mentioned the older ones (from the past 3-5 years). There are also Cisco routers available that are able to handle more than 1 Mio routes - of course also from Juniper.

Jürgen Jaritsch
Head of Network & Infrastructure

ANEXIA Internetdienstleistungs GmbH

Telefon: +43-5-0556-300
Telefax: +43-5-0556-500

E-Mail: JJaritsch at anexia-it.com
Web: http://www.anexia-it.com

Anschrift Hauptsitz Klagenfurt: Feldkirchnerstraße 140, 9020 Klagenfurt
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Windbichler