How to force rapid ipv6 adoption

jungle Boogie jungleboogie0 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 14:54:36 UTC 2015

On 1 October 2015 at 16:12, Peter Beckman <beckman at angryox.com> wrote:
> Then the teacher said "The toothpaste is the Internet. Once it's deployed,
> it is nearly impossible to put it back the way it was."*
>
> Beckman
>
> * OK, the teacher said "The toothpaste are your words. Once they come out,
> you can't put them back in." Or something. My storytelling skills need
> work.

Sadly, both are true and I wish many times over I could take back some
of my words. ;)

I suppose the same could be said for electricity, too. The vast
majority of us are not willing to go through a summer without our A/C
and there's still problems with storms taking out utilities so nothing
is perfect.
I really hope manufactures of internet of things will make their
devices work on ipv6 without much (if any) wild configuring done by
the end user. We all use A/C but don't know how the compressor works
or the electrical grid is held together.

--
-------
inum: 883510009027723
sip: jungleboogie at sip2sip.info