How to force rapid ipv6 adoption

Stephen Satchell list at satchell.net
Fri Oct 2 14:52:16 UTC 2015

On 10/02/2015 07:27 AM, Steve Mikulasik wrote:
> I think people get too lost in the weeds when they start focusing on
> device support, home router support, user knowledge, etc. Just get it
> working to the people and we can figure out the rest later.

The reality is that if customers can get it wrong, they WILL get it
wrong.  So sluffing off customer support isn't an option -- it WILL bite
you in the ass, and the ISP who takes your advice can find themselves in
hot water, perhaps even legal hot water.

Unless you are willing to let ISPs give out your phone number...  :)