How to force rapid ipv6 adoption

Dovid Bender dovid at telecurve.com
Fri Oct 2 01:15:07 UTC 2015

Nothing to do with religion at all. I advocate IPv6 all the time as some one who deals a lot with SIP. The issues are endless when dealing with NAT. NAT is an ugly hack and should die already. It will take a few years for router manufactures to get it right but them they do it will be better for all.

Regards,

Dovid