route converge time

Jürgen Jaritsch jj at anexia.at
Sun Nov 29 03:45:28 UTC 2015

Route update via new policy could be more cpu intensive than dropping prefixes caused by session shutdown.

Best regards

Jürgen Jaritsch
Head of Network & Infrastructure

ANEXIA Internetdienstleistungs GmbH

Telefon: +43-5-0556-300
Telefax: +43-5-0556-500

E-Mail: jj at anexia.at
Web: http://www.anexia.at

Anschrift Hauptsitz Klagenfurt: Feldkirchnerstraße 140, 9020 Klagenfurt
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Windbichler
Firmenbuch: FN 289918a | Gerichtsstand: Klagenfurt | UID-Nummer: AT U63216601