Anyone having issues with Equinix IX out of Ashburn?

Nick Ellermann nellermann at broadaspect.com
Fri Nov 27 14:03:17 UTC 2015

At about 4:15 am eastern we lost our bgp peers on the Ashburn IX at Equinix. Equinix is not responding to our support requests, either they are overloaded with support requests or all on holiday. Curious if others know if there are known issues at this site or is it just us.

Sincerely,
Nick Ellermann - CTO & VP Cloud Services
BroadAspect

E: nellermann at broadaspect.com<mailto:nellermann at broadaspect.com>
P: 703-297-4639
F: 703-996-4443