Xeex & 350 E. Cermak

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Sat Nov 21 05:24:46 UTC 2015

Your searching is apparently much better than mine. I checked when at NANOG last month and didn't see anything, but there it is...

So then I wonder... when I've had bankrupt clients before, I wasn't allowed to disconnect service until the court was all said and done. I doubt it's done this quickly.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com