Binge On! - And So This is Net Neutrality?

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Fri Nov 20 22:21:09 UTC 2015

Unlimited data plan is $30/mo.

Other than the usual cellular caveats of coverage sucks in lots of places and data
rates can be slow when you’re in a densely populated area, congestion, oversubscription,
etc… Doesn’t seem to have any problems. I’ve been on that plan for most of a year now.

The biggest problem I have (other than occasionally terrible call quality) is that due
to religious stupidity, they refuse to support IPv6 over LTE for iOS.

Owen