Binge On! - And So This is Net Neutrality?

Lyle Giese lyle at lcrcomputer.net
Fri Nov 20 19:22:46 UTC 2015

It leaves more data available to use within your data plan, but may
reduce bandwidth available to you to actually use.  In other words, you
may find your billed usage unusable due to lack of usable bandwidth.

'Oh it's free, I will set my phone to stream all Monty Python movies
continuously.'

But I think this answer is more in line with the intent of your
question, why would someone want to try to startup a new service that
doesn't fit within the guidelines of these 'free' services.

Lyle Giese
LCR Computer Services, Inc.