Binge On! - And So This is Net Neutrality?

Blake Hudson blake at ispn.net
Fri Nov 20 17:24:00 UTC 2015

Considering T-Mobile's proposal is intended to favor streaming music and
video services, I think it clearly violates net neutrality which is
intended to not only promote competition in existing applications, but
also in new (possibly undeveloped) applications. This proposal simply
entrenches streaming video/music by artificially reducing the cost to
operators in these fields while leaving costs the same for operators in
other fields - medical imaging, video conferencing, online backup, etc.
I believe the sum affect is a reduction in competition and growth of the
internet as a whole, the antithesis to the spirit of net neutrality.