Is there a DNS lookup, traceroute, ping and HTTP GET as a service?

Janusz Jezowicz janusz at speedchecker.xyz
Thu Nov 19 10:52:44 UTC 2015

Hello Kurt,

Like others have commented RIPE Atlas works very well and many people use
it with much success. The only limiting factor for you will be HTTP GET
tests but for other tests you mentioned it will run fine. I would
definitely recommend to give it one more try.

I would like to mention our service - ProbeAPI (http://www.probeapi.com) We
are a new service launched this year. I believe we tick all the boxes for
your requirements. For non-commercial purposes API access is free.
Otherwise feel free to get in touch.

To anyone else - yes this is self-promotion I am new to the group (more
involved in RIPE community than NANOG). I think this is very relevant to
Kurt's question but if you don't think its appropriate please do let me
know.

Regards,

Janusz