Is there a DNS lookup, traceroute, ping and HTTP GET as a service?

Kurt Kraut listas at kurtkraut.net
Wed Nov 18 16:38:28 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thank you for the quick replies. Sorry for not being clear enough: I need
it to have an API so I can integrate it with my own solution, generate my
own metrics. So looking glasses are pretty much useless: they don't support
HTTP GET and DNS lookup (usually) and the parsing for so many different
HTML or telnet sources would be very time consuming.

Also I've seen many looking glasses with captchas to halt these intents. So
I need a SaaS with an API for these tests.

About RIPE ATLAS, I already have one of their boxes and it never worked.
Simply doesn't appear as online. Their support just barely gave me some
tips but with no meaningful result. I need something reliable and I'm
willing to pay for this service. RIPE Atlas falls in the category of 'best
effort'.

Best regards,

Kurt Kraut