Is there a DNS lookup, traceroute, ping and HTTP GET as a service?

Kurt Kraut listas at kurtkraut.net
Wed Nov 18 16:28:20 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm evaluating different datacenters and vendors accross the globe and it
isn't worthy to perform tests like DNS, traceroute, ping and HTTP GET from
my office. I need to be able to perform this tests remotely, from multiple
endpoints.

The only company I know allow such thing is ThousandEyes, but it is
brutally and inexplicably expensive and doesn't fit perfectly to what I'm
looking for. It has a paradigm I'm willing to monitor 24x7 specific targets
from multiple points of view. I need to make tests on demand, on different
targets and URLs.

Does anyone know such service, DNS lookup, traceroute, ping and HTTP GET as
a service from multiple nodes geographically spread?

Thanks in advance,

Kurt Kraut