Dyn Internet Intelligence (Formerly, Renesys) vs Telegeography's Global Bandwidth Research Service

Arqam Gadit gadit.arqam at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 09:42:37 UTC 2015

Hello guys,

Does anyone here have any experience with Dyn's Internet Intelligence or
Telegeography's Global Bandwidth Research Service?

I am looking to use them to answer two questions:

1. Which is best possible path available, given the current internet
infrastructure, from point A to B in terms of latency and jitter?

2. Which careers should I talk to get those paths?

Just wanted to know if anyone here has any experience with them or if there
are some other tools that I should be looking into before making the
purchase.

Regards,

Arqam