Project Fi and the Great Firewall

Yury Shefer shefys at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 04:02:53 UTC 2015

My team mate was traveling to China with his Nexus 6 (with Project Fi
SIM-card) and was able to access Google services. The phone uses roaming
data to access Google and your phone gets IP assigned by your home mobile
network packet gateway (P-GW). There is no local data break-out.

--
Best regards,
Yury.