Favorite GPON Vendor?

Carlos Alcantar carlos at race.com
Fri Nov 13 01:11:13 UTC 2015

I believe with any of these arms dealers (gpon vendors) they all have there goods and bads, it really comes down to what poison you feel you can deal with.  The one place I can speak on with calix is there consumer connect with there 800 series ont's has pushed it to a totally different level, it's not perfect but it's getting there.

​
Carlos Alcantar
Race Communications / Race Team Member
1325 Howard Ave. #604, Burlingame, CA. 94010