Updated Ookla Speedtest Server Requirements

Lorell Hathcock lorell at hathcock.org
Tue Nov 10 13:34:56 UTC 2015

Good point.  There will be no one customer that can get a 10G speedtest from
us.  But there will be hundreds that should be able to get a 1G test.
Should any of them try simultaneously, I want to be ready.  Plus I don't
know what miscellaneous speedtests from the net to expect, so I want to
affordably overbuild.