Long-haul 100Mbps EPL circuit throughput issue

Bob Evans bob at FiberInternetCenter.com
Thu Nov 5 23:31:39 UTC 2015

Eric,

I have seen that happen.

1st double check that the gear is truly full duplex....seems like it may
claim it is and you just discovered it is not. That's always been an issue
with manufactures claiming they are full duplex and on short distances
it's not so noticeable.

Try to perf in both directions at the same time and it become obvious.

Thank You
Bob Evans
CTO