WiFi courses/vendors recommendation

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun May 31 22:39:20 UTC 2015

On Sun, May 31, 2015 at 3:28 PM, James Laszko <jamesl at mythostech.com> wrote:
> I don't have a vendor-agnostic answer for you on #1, but as far as a vendor - Ruckus Wireless.   We are a partner who sells and deploys and the stuff is quite awesome for what you're looking for.  I'd be happy to introduce you to relevant people over there for guidance.

1) I have long thought about developing such course materials or
working with the author (dave lang) of the wonderful scale2012 report
to do so. If you find any good materials pre-existing please let me
know also. I once gave a good intro talk on wifi subjects... (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wksh2DPHCDI )

As for 2)

There are many vendors in the enterprise wifi space - cisco, ubnt,
aruba, and meraki, to name a few more. Of these the only ones publicly
acknowledging doing something about their wifi bufferbloat are cisco
and meraki. (I realize you have plenty of other issues/features to
look for, it's fixing that one happens to be my number #1 requirement
these days)

--
Dave Täht
What will it take to vastly improve wifi for everyone?