WiFi courses/vendors recommendation

Abdullah Medhat abdullah.medhat.salah at gmail.com
Sun May 31 10:07:00 UTC 2015

Good day all,

We are looking forward to establish MetroWifi network as a new business
line in our company, in addition to small/medium events Wifi coverage.

I have two questions:
1. What are the required resources/material/training curriculum to let our
engineers start educating in this? We are looking for the vendor-agnostic
materials that will give our engineers the WiFi essentials/fundamentals to
start building a good foundation before evolving to the professional level.

2. What vendors do you recommend? We need to find a cost-effective yet
competent option with good pre/post sales service.

Thanks,

--

Abdullah Medhat