Extra rooms

Brandon Ross bross at pobox.com
Thu May 28 13:58:06 UTC 2015

I have 2 extra rooms up for grabs at the St. Francis, checking in on
Saturday and out on Thursday under the NANOG rate/room block.  First come,
first served if you want them, send me the full name of the person(s) that
the room should go under and contact info.

--
Brandon Ross                                      Yahoo & AIM:  BrandonNRoss
+1-404-635-6667                                                ICQ:  2269442