Help Needed Segmenting Existing Network with Sophos UTM Cisco Catalyst switches and RHEL6 Hypervisors

Sina Owolabi notify.sina at gmail.com
Sun May 24 00:49:56 UTC 2015

Thanks Baldur. I am definitely planning on doing that.

Eric, no the VMs are not all segregated, they are all blended
together. You can find a 192.168 sharing the same physical host as a
10.10.
I've never played with OpenVSwitch before, though. Would introducing
it here lead to any further complexities?