Spamhaus BGP feed experiences?

Matthias Leisi matthias at leisi.net
Wed May 20 20:37:29 UTC 2015

At dnswl.org <http://dnswl.org/> we check our data against the DROP list every once in a while. The overlap of DROP with legitimate sources of SMTP traffic is very, very small: a low single-digit number, and most of them are crappy to start with (so we don’t publish them, but only keep them in our database for reference purposes).

— Matthias