Low Cost 10G Router

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Wed May 20 17:09:20 UTC 2015

There will *not* be multi-threaded BGP in RouterOS. I was going to refer you to the post I made last night, but due to the unique way the e-mail list is setup, I replied directly to Colton instead of the list. I resent it again to the list.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com