No subject

Stephen Satchell list at satchell.net
Sat May 9 16:01:25 UTC 2015

On 05/09/2015 08:17 AM, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 11:05 AM, Keith Medcalf <kmedcalf at dessus.com> wrote:
>>
>> No test/plain?  Delete without further ado.
>

> In the past year or so it seems that all RAA Verification emails, or
> at least the ones I see, contain no plain text.  :-(
>
> -Jim P.

I'm surprised.  I have set Thunderbird to view messages in plain text
only.  I get a number of messages that have only one line:  "Please view
this email in your browser."

Right.

(My brother doesn't like this.  He's a process chemist, so he needs to
use HTML mail to send most business traffic so that formulas and
equations are sent properly.  I had to remove my HTML-only filter in
order to receive his e-mails.  Then he set up a GMail account because
others were also filtering on HTML-only.  Go figure.  Before you ask, I
have not put that filter back...)