Alcatel-Lucent 7750 Service Router (SR)

Josh Reynolds josh at spitwspots.com
Thu May 7 16:40:20 UTC 2015

It really bothers me to see that people in this industry are so worried about a change of syntax or terminology. If there's one thing about the big vendors that bothers me, it's that these batteries of vendor specific tests have allowed many "techs" to get lazy. They simply can't seem to operate well, if at all, in a non-Cisco (primarily) environment.