Alcatel-Lucent 7750 Service Router (SR)

Mick O'Donovan modonovan at carra.btireland.net
Thu May 7 08:50:24 UTC 2015

+1 for the command structure and configuration being pretty simple to
follow if you're used to a Cisco or Juniper.

In the main they are pretty good at what they do I guess but I'm not
sure whether or not we're having seriously bad luck or there's something
else a miss but sadly we've had a near 50% hardware failure rate on some
of the cards we have deployed in our 7750 SR12 infrastructure.

Reply off list if you need any more information.

Mick

--
Mick O'Donovan | Network Engineer | BT Ireland |
Website: http://www.btireland.net