Alcatel-Lucent 7750 Service Router (SR)

Phil Bedard bedard.phil at gmail.com
Thu May 7 04:29:28 UTC 2015

The show stuff is certainly there but the config is a bit different.  You may have to get used to using the "info" command.  :)

They also use logical IP interfaces which are then tied to physical, you don't directly configure L3 on a physical interface.  You also have designations between service and network physical interfaces, although nowadays they can be set as "hybrid.".

It's really pretty simple if you are used to a Cisco or Juniper.  They have tab and ? completion now for both commands as well as elements similar to Junos which is helpful.

Phil