Fixing Google geolocation screwups

Matthew Black Matthew.Black at csulb.edu
Tue May 5 15:22:05 UTC 2015

Pedro Cavaca suggests:
> https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/873?hl=en

Correct me if I'm wrong, that looks like Google simply saves location data in a browser cookie.

"A location helps Google find more relevant information when you use Search, Maps, and other Google products. Learn how Google saves location information on this computer."

matthew black
california state university, long beach