yarr - Yet Another Route Server Implementation [WAS: Euro-IX quagga stable download and implementation]

Bob Evans bob at FiberInternetCenter.com
Tue May 5 14:25:57 UTC 2015

My experience tells me Martins direction is a good one. You would be
surprised to learn how much time already went into whats out there that
people trust now.

Besides - it has very limited marketing appeal. The IXs number is small.
The big ones already have something working well. I wouldn't implement
something new.  When I chose, I went for something a big network ran for
years. As a result it was reliable and easy to maintain. Had few and
simple problems. Simply ran 2 and had people get a session with both. No
one ever lost routes when I took one down to upgrade - or when we had a
hardware failure.

Thank You
Bob Evans
CTO