Generating IPv6 list with filtergen.level3.net

Brandon Ewing nicotine at warningg.com
Sat Mar 28 15:26:39 UTC 2015

On Wed, Nov 02, 2011 at 08:00:20PM -0600, Kevin Epperson wrote:
> Hi Courtney -
>
> Try something like:
>
> whois -h filtergen.level3.net "AS3356 -cp -v6"
>  or
> whois -h filtergen.level3.net "AS3356 -cp -v4v6"
>
> Using AS7922 or something of that nature (currently I dont see any v6 routes
> registered under 7922.)
>
> 	-Kevin

Digging up a (very) old thread here, apologies.

Does anyone know if filtergen is going to support IPv6-length subnet masks?
Trying to use -le=128 returns an error. I can work around with sed, but just
curious if this tool is still being developed.  Emails to rr at level3.net
return a bounce directing one to their customer portal.

Also curious if the tool now supports IOS-XR RPL

--
Brandon Ewing                                     (nicotine at warningg.com)