draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6-16

Adrian Farrel adrian at olddog.co.uk
Fri Mar 27 17:14:09 UTC 2015

FWIW,

draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6 [1] is now at revision 17. But it is complete and totally stable.
It was approved for publication as an RFC on March 4th and the document is currently with the RFC Editor in the "final stages of sausage grinding"

I would predict that you will have an RFC number to reference within about 4 weeks from now.

Adrian

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6/