Last-call DoS/DoS Attack BCOP

Yardiel D. Fuentes yardiel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 23:00:14 UTC 2015

Thank you all who have contributed your feedback, comments and discussion points towards the DDoS/DoS attack BCOP.
I have updated the current version of the BCOP with the agreed upon feedback:

http://bcop.nanog.org/index.php/BCOP_Drafts

Since there have been good feedback for this BCOP. The committee decided to extend the "last-call period" for another two weeks to give ample chance to further feedback.

So, it is not late for more comments,

Yardiel Fuentes