Traceroute from within Colombia?

bas kilobit at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 21:25:13 UTC 2015

Three more from atlas.

But I would think PCH has resources to procure and host a RIPE anchor node.
https://atlas.ripe.net/about/anchors/
The amount of credits accrued from a single anchor should be enough for all
your testing needs.

If you are not familiar enough with RIPE Atlas, please create an account
and I will transfer you 100.000 credits so you can play around.

https://atlas.ripe.net/measurements/1904675/
https://atlas.ripe.net/measurements/1904676/
https://atlas.ripe.net/measurements/1904677/

Good luck.