Traceroute from within Colombia?

Bill Woodcock woody at pch.net
Fri Mar 20 21:55:14 UTC 2015

Sorry to spam the list with this, but I have a problem that I can’t otherwise solve for myself.

If anyone is able to perform traceroutes to the following addresses _from within Colombia_ and email me the results, I’d very much appreciate it, and will owe a favor.

199.7.91.13
192.203.230.10
199.7.83.42
156.154.100.25
156.154.101.25
156.154.102.25
156.154.103.25
156.154.104.25
156.154.105.25
2001:500:2D::D
2001:500:3::42
2001:502:2eda:0:0:0:0:21
2001:502:ad09:0:0:0:0:21
2610:a1:1009:0:0:0:0:21
2610:a1:1010:0:0:0:0:21
2610:a1:1011:0:0:0:0:21
2610:a1:1012:0:0:0:0:21

These are all anycast addresses, so traceroutes performed from machines outside Colombia won’t help me, unfortunately, since they’d be going to other anycast instances.  And yes, I’ve already looked for public looking-glasses and traceroute servers; the three I was able to find were all offline.  For those who are curious, these are nameservers which may be reachable through NAP Colombia, and I’m trying to verify that.

Much appreciated, and my apologies for using the list this way.

                                -Bill