Getting hit hard by CHINANET

Anthony Kosednar anthony.kosednar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 01:51:24 UTC 2015

Hello Terrance,

I've seen this IP several times in our threat logs.It is a known threat and
has even been called out by Norse (
http://www.norse-corp.com/blog-thursday-140828.html).

I recommend blocking the ip at the edge of your network. If it becomes more
of a problem, ask one of your upstream providers to block him you upstream
of you as well. They shouldn't hesitate as it is clearly labeled a known
threat.

Thanks,

-
Anthony