Friday Fun: UK Government (Dept of Work & Pensions) selling off an entire "/8"

Christian de Larrinaga cdel at firsthand.net
Fri Mar 13 19:10:49 UTC 2015

unrouted addresses I expect ....

What with their CTO declaring no need for IPv6 last June I do wonder if
the Government is in the driving seat of its network policy.

It'll be a'rolling in the aisles when HMG wakes up to find they've
flogged their v4 and can't deploy v6 and are to be stuck behind a nice
vendor's CGNAT policies for the duration.

But they love silos.

Christian

--
Christian de Larrinaga