Searching for a quote

Tim Durack tdurack at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 00:28:22 UTC 2015

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Postel

Postel's Law
Perhaps his most famous legacy is from RFC 760, which includes a Robustness
Principle which is often labeled Postel's Law: "an implementation should be
conservative in its sending behavior, and liberal in its receiving
behavior" (reworded in RFC 1122 as "Be liberal in what you accept, and
conservative in what you send").

--
Tim:>