ASN to IP Mapping

Christian Teuschel christian.teuschel at ripe.net
Mon Mar 9 11:28:59 UTC 2015

Hi Andrew,

RIPEstat makes this easy for resources that belong to the RIPE NCC region:

1. Go to stat.ripe.net
https://stat.ripe.net
2. Look up the ASN (for example, AS3333)
https://stat.ripe.net/as3333
3. On the "Database" tab, navigate to the Registry Browser widget and
click on the organisation object located in the right-hand list
4. The left-hand table lists all aut-num, inetnum and inet6num objects
registered under this organisation object.
https://stat.ripe.net/as3333#tabId=database&database_registry-browser.resource=organisation:ORG-RIEN1-RIPE

Plans are to extend the Registry Browser to other RIR's databases as
well. In the meanwhile the Routing Consistency can be of help for
resources outside our region.

https://stat.ripe.net/widget/as-routing-consistency#w.resource=AS3333

This widget lists and crosschecks routes found in BGP routing data
(based on RIS [0]) as well as the RIPE NCC's and RADb's [1] Internet
Routing Registries.

The "Database" tab might contain other widgets that you find useful in
case you are looking for Registry-related information. If you are
interested in BGP routing-related data, the "Routing" tab is for you;
specifically I'd like to point out the Announced Prefixes and Routing
History widget.

In case you have any questions on the presented information, please
refer to the widget's "Info" button and/or RIPEstat's documentation [2].

Cheers,
Christian

[0] The Routing Information System (RIS), http://ris.ripe.net
[1] http://www.radb.net/