ASN to IP Mapping

Geoff Huston gih at apnic.net
Sun Mar 8 09:32:09 UTC 2015

> On 8 Mar 2015, at 6:35 pm, Hank Nussbacher <hank at efes.iucc.ac.il> wrote:

>> > care to give a decode for the fields in that file?  :)
>>

>> sure, I'll try.
>
> Or:
> https://www.nro.net/wp-content/uploads/nro-extended-stats-readme5.txt

Users of this report should be aware that there are some subtle deviations from this spec in the published data:
 - the RIPE NCC uses the non-ISO 3166 2 letter code 'EU' for some allocations. I do not know exactly why;
 - the date field is not quite as described in that file for ARIN entries. Again, I do not know why.
 - the RIPE NCC does not provide the "opaque-id" in their records