Symmetry, DSL, and all that

Naslund, Steve SNaslund at medline.com
Tue Mar 3 18:53:09 UTC 2015

Well, it's not quite that simple.  I run a global network so I buy lots of services in lots of countries and areas so I can tell you what out there even though I don't see FIOS commercials on my local TV channels, we are quite aware of the capabilities of FIOS and its competitors.  I have lots of FIOS services, various cable services, Uverse, Xfinity, most carrier gig E services.  I have both business class and residential services as well as dedicated fiber paths and microwave systems so yeah, I know what service is available just about anywhere you would like to discuss.

Steven Naslund
Chicago IL