Large Ontario DC busted for hosting petabytes of child abuse material

Justin Wilson - MTIN lists at mtin.net
Mon Mar 2 18:04:11 UTC 2015

Part of it depends on if the DC was doing managed services as well.  If they are just a space tenant then their exposure can be limited.  But if it was their servers that will be a little different.  Not saying it would make the difference, but opens another avenue to be argued.

To me it’s like going after the Landlord of a rental apartment if someone is busted for drugs.  How much can be proven that they knew? How much can they interfere with their business?

Justin

Justin Wilson j2sw at mtin.net
http://www.mtin.net  Managed Services – xISP Solutions – Data Centers
http://www.thebrotherswisp.com Podcast about xISP topics