Verizon Policy Statement on Net Neutrality

Aled Morris aledm at qix.co.uk
Mon Mar 2 15:17:33 UTC 2015

On 2 March 2015 at 14:41, Scott Helms <khelms at zcorum.com> wrote:

> We see customer usage patterns and satisfaction being statically the same
> on 25/25 and 25/8 accounts.  The same is true when we look at 50/50 versus
> 50/12 accounts.

perhaps because there are no widely-deployed applications that are designed
with the expectation of reasonable upstream bandwidth.  Average users
haven't got into the mindset that they can use lots of upstream (because
mainly, they can't.)   Without really knowing what they could have, they're
happy with what they've got.

You've asked them if they're happy with the eggs, and in finding they were,
declared nobody wanted for chicken.

Aled